WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and similar technologies are very small text documents or pieces of code, which often include an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website or use a mobile application, a computer asks your computer or mobile device for permission to store this file on your computer or mobile device and access information from it. Information gathered through cookies and similar technologies may include the date and time of visits and how you are using the particular website or mobile application. Cookies are used by us as part of our Website and they are also used by some of our third party partners.
By using the Website you acknowledge that we may store and access essential cookies on your computer or other device. Essential cookies are cookies which are essential for the operation of our Website.
Further, where you give permission, we may also store and access certain non-essential cookies on your computer or other device. These cookies are not essential to the operation of our Website but allow us to provide additional functionality or to gather additional information about your use of our Website. You are not obliged to give consent to our use of non-essential cookies and we will not place such cookies until you have given your consent.
If you wish to block or delete cookies, or you would like to withdraw consent to our use of non-essential cookies, you can find out how to do so below.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH COOKIES?
We use “analytics” cookies. These, along with other information, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people using the Website and which features of our Website are most popular.
We use this information to improve the Website. We do not generally store any information that you provide to us in a cookie.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
The table below sets out more information about the individual cookies used on our Website and the purposes for which they are used:
- Cookie type: Google Analytics
- Names: _ga; _gat; _gid; _utma; _utmb; _utmc; _utmt; _utmz
- Essential: No
- Purpose: These cookies enable us to store information such as the time you visit our Website, whether you have visited before and the website that you visited prior to visiting our Website.
For more information about Google Analytics please see: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
- Duration: How long a Google Analytics cookie remains on your computer or device depends on what it is and what it is used for. Some Google Analytics cookies expire at the end of your browser session, whilst others can remain for up to two years. You can delete Google Analytics cookies and other cookies at any time by clearing your cache.
- Cookie type: Squarespace
- Names: ss_cid; ss_cvr; ss_cvisit; ss_cvt; ss_cpvisit; ss_cookie
- Essential: No
- Purpose: Squarespace uses analytics and performance cookies to collect information on your behalf about how visitors interact with your site.
For more information about Squarespace please see: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001264507-About-the-cookies-Squarespace-uses
- Duration: How long a Squarespace cookie remains on your computer or device depends on what it is and what it is used for. Some Squarespace cookies expire at the end of your browser session, whilst others can remain for up to two years. You can delete Squarespace cookies and other cookies at any time by clearing your cache.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU REFUSE, BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES?
CAN YOU BLOCK COOKIES?